Sunday, December 30, 2012

FASHION or PASSION? Sometimes crazy...

I love reading magazines, I love being inspired by pictures, articles, people, fashion designers and others. But sometimes I wonder how far can this fashion industry go? I guess, that even further that we could possibly imagine... What do you think?
Here are some pictures I found and wanted to share.



Paris fashion (?) week




How nuts are those..






What a pretty girl, or is it a... boy?

I think that almost everyone who is interested in fashion have seen Andrej Pejic at least once. He is one of the most famous (male, female) models. He has modeled even for Rosa Clará's bridal collecton. He is blamed for stealing female models their job. Well I am not surprised. He may be interesting looking.. but seriously? I don't think, that men are the right ones to present women clothes.. 






No comments:

Post a Comment